Contact medical malpractice lawyers in Las Vegas
You rely on health-care professionals to take care of you, help you feel better and use their best judgment. You trust their education and skills to provide relief to your symptoms. But sometimes things go wrong in hospitals or at medical offices.
In these situations, you might need to hire a medical malpractice attorney in Las Vegas.
What Is Medical Malpractice?
Medical malpractice occurs when a medical professional’s negligence leads to inadequate treatment, injury or death. If you are a victim of medical malpractice, Tanner Churchill Anderson will work with you to make a medical malpractice claim.
Do I Have a Medical Malpractice Case?
A medical malpractice case is tough to navigate if you are not familiar with medical and legal terms. It also is sometimes tough to know if you have a case. A few common examples of medical malpractice include:
- Your condition worsened while under the care of a medical professional
- Your physician failed to diagnose a condition
- Your health-care provider read tests incorrectly
- Your health-care provider did not check for pre-existing conditions or medications
- Your anesthesiologist administered the wrong amount of anesthesia
- Doctors delayed your treatment
- You were prematurely discharged from the hospital